How to swap on Maya using Thorwallet (Web App)
Step by step guide
- 1.Go to the official THORWallet website at https://thorwallet.io/ and click on “Enter the App”. Make sure you are using the correct URL to avoid phishing attempts.
- 2.Click on the "Connect Wallet" button located in the top-right corner of the page. Choose the wallet you wish to connect, such as MetaMask, TrustWallet, or Ledger. Alternatively, import an existing wallet with your seed phrase or a keystore file. If prompted, create a password for your new wallet.
- 3.Navigate to the Swap page by clicking on the "Swap" button located in the navigation menu on the left side of the screen.
- 4.Select your input and output assets. In the "From" section, click on the dropdown menu to choose the asset you want to swap. In the "To" section, click on the dropdown menu to choose the asset you want to receive and select “Maya” as the DEx to use.
- 5.Click on Preview Swap. The web-app will automatically calculate the estimated amount you will receive, the swap fee, and the minimum received amount. Review the details, tick the “This swap is provided by Maya…” disclaimer, and then click on “Swap now”.
- 6.If prompted, sign the transaction using your connected wallet or enter your wallet’s password. Wait for the transaction to be broadcasted and confirmed. You should now see your new balance under “My assets”!